1) Question: what is the difference between shared shuttle and private transfer?
Answer: Shared shuttle offers a transfer with one or more stops with other peoples in the same van .
Private transfer: by selecting this type of transportation you will be contracting a transfer
between the airport and your chosen accommodation for your party only .as soon as you
have met your driver you will depart for your destination directly .
2) Question: Are your shuttles non-smoking ones ? Are they air-conditioned ? How many seats do they offer ?
Answer: All our shuttles are non-smoking, fully air-conditioned, and may receive comfortably up to 8 passengers in addition to their luggage.
3) Question: does the shuttle-beauvais-paris transfer takes us directly to our accommodation?
Answer: Yes, we transport you directly to and from your chosen accommodation,
or as near as the vehicle can get . we provide a door to door service .
4) Question: Which other transportation means are available at the airport ?
Answer: Train, bus and taxis. Train is cheap but slow and tiring. Buses do not drop you off in front of hotels but at fixed stops in Paris. Taxis are very expensive and you will often have to queue up for a long time in front of their stop.
5) Question: How will we find our driver?
Answer: Once you complete your booking, you will be issued a Voucher with full instructions
on how to meet your driver and where he/she will be waiting for you.
6) Question: How long will the driver wait for us to clear customs?
Answer: the driver will normaly wait up 70 minutes after your flight has landed.
If you are delayed in customs, immigration,baggage collection or lost luggage
please call our office or our mobail to ensure that your driver will wait .
7) Question: What tip am I supposed to give to the Driver ? Must I pay an extra-charge for my luggage ?
Answer: You are not compelled to give a tip, but if you have been satisfied with the service, the Driver will appreciate it. You must not pay for your luggage.
8) Question : Do you provide car seats for baby ?
Answer: Yes, we provide one car seat for each van .
9) Question: How long will our transfer takes?
Answer: We do not indicate the time it takes to get to destination as it varies depending,
on traffic conditions, however we do give you an indication of the time paris airports:
from Charles de Gaulle airport (CDG) to Disneyland it's about 45 minutes .
from Beauvais airport to Disneyland 90 minutes.
from Orly airport to Disneyland it's about 50 minutes.
from Charles de Gaulle to Paris city it's about 45 minutes.
10) Question: Is there an extra-charge in case of a traffic-jam ?
answer: No, our prices have been fixed in advance and we shall do our best to take you quickly and safely to your destination address.
this site is the property of SAS SHAYGO a Registered Company in minister des Transport (DRE) Paris Siret N° 52094000019 Licence N° 2011/11/001339 From 03/2010 Valid Until 03/2020.